Octangling, Week Four


 















Octangling is almost over! We are working on the last week, then just two more days in next week's tangles. I disappointed myself because I stopped using the designated tangles after day ten, then I remembered Octangling is about drawing each day. It doesn't necessarily have to be the tangles I provided for my FB group as long as I was tangling or drawing something each day. And I have been doing that. I have been working on step outs for the new book and making art - for the new book. And I am doing that daily so it counts! It does for sure! Hahahaha! Now I feel better! Whew!

This piece of art is comprised of patterns that will be in that book. All except for printemps. But you are going to have to pick up a copy of the book when it publishes to find out more. Now, here are the seven tangles for this week. If you are interested, we are working through the month together in Tangle All Around, just click here to join us

October 23, Sinko from Simone Menzel, CZT.  Inspiration came from a wallpaper pattern, the shape reminded Simone of a ginko leaf so she named the pattern Sinko.






















October 24, Crux from Henrike Bratz. The tangle came about while Henrike was practicing another tangle called Crusade and its variations. 


















October 25, Fairytale from Irina Sedova. A beautiful organic tangle that I could not find any information about. Sorry. 

















October 26, Uncorked from Adele Bruno, CZT. This tangle is drawn with one continuous line. The design inspiration came from a fabric design. The name uncorked came about from uncorking a bottle of wine with Adele’s daughter. 

















October 27, Frost Petal from group member Kasturi Das. Another fun organic pattern. 


















October 28, Cruffle from Sandy Hunter, CZT. Here are some words from Sandy’s blog when she introduced cruffle: I've been playing with a new pattern recently, and it falls right in line with my affinity for round things. Cruffle can be used with grids or dot guides if you really want them in neat rows... but personally, I'm down with chaos. I like mine all over the place like a roomful of toddlers on a rainy day. And in this post Sandy show us 150 new ways to draw cruffle. What a great post with a fun tangle! 





 

October 29, Row Row from Katherina Konigsbauer-Kolb, CZT, Germany.


















And here are the strings for the week. It is a page from Tangle Starts Strings. This book has 366 strings ready for you to tangle! Have fun this week and be ready to finish strong next time! 











Comments

  1. Oh I do like that floral sampler - this will be great fun coloured with different colours for each type of flower, hah! A colouring page! You're doing much better than me - not a chance with Inktober or Octangling. I need more hours - I'm even falling asleep around 9pm in the evening!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I got this done right now is it is for the book Hahahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around