Under the Sea

Time to tangle for myself is elusive right now. Non-existent even. Half the tangle patterns for the new book are ready to add in and the other half still need to be edited and cleaned up. Most of the patterns in this piece of art will be in that book. Ebb & Flow, rangoon, armz, modulate and weave. Can not wait for you to see the whole book once it is put together! As of now there are 508 patterns from 91 artists. Exciting!!!! Now, I had better get back to it. This book isn't going to make itself! Hahahahahaha!

This piece was created on Harmony Hot Pressed Watercolor paper from Hahnemühle. You can find it by clicking here

Comments

  1. I love your art work. All the best for you and stay health dear Alice. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, regina, I love your art work, too! <3

      Delete
  2. Love the way you've added colour in a minimalist manner to this - so effective as is the greyscale shading. The squiggly fish are a lovely addition to the Indyrella too. Take care of yourself whilst working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, I am getting tired and it's getting harder to push through. BUT a little over half the 508 patterns are ready so i am getting there

      Delete
  3. I've heard of raining cats and dogs, but never Ebb & Flows, rangoons, armzs, modulates and weaves, lol! Fabulous work. I can't WAIT to see the book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this and excited for the new book. Thank you for all the hard work you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t know why I am just seeing this comment. And yay for the new book. I mapped it out today and now it’s time to start putting it together

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun