More Gratitangles


Gratitangles. Being thankful every day for something or someone specific and combining that with our tangling. We are doing this together in my Facebook group Tangle All Around all during the month of November. 

The tile on left includes tangles: fife, black tie and rangoon. 

The tile on the right includes tangles: ixorus, cee-a-mosa and printemps. 



I am working in my journal I made using Bristol Illustrated paper from Hahnemühle, my go-to tangle paper. My tiles are cut from the same Bristol paper. The tangle here is onamato. The gemstone was made with prismacolor pencils. The sweet little dragon is a Pinterest find digital stamp which I colored with Copic markers. And I am actually caught up and not behind this month. Yet. Hahahahaha!



Want to join us for Gratitangles? You can check it out at Tangle All Around or by clicking here. I am taking the rest of the weekend off to make art for swaps, then jumping right into the book making on Monday. Time to build the thing and put it all together! 

You can purchase Bristol Illustrated paper here

Comments

  1. That's a very fine gemstone & doesn't it work well with Onamato & your little dragon looks quite surprised to have a butterfly land on his nose - love the way he's just folded his paws as if to say 'oh well, what do I care?'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I don't do gemstones very often, I always have to get out my instructions

      Delete
  2. Caught up? What is this thing. It sounds like a most wonderful thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t get too excited. That was just caught up with gratitangles. Nothing else, hahahahah

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around