Loving This Daily Journal Thing!


 



















This daily journaling was an idea put forward in Creative Crafty Friends on Facebook. It is difficult to find the time to do this every day but I am trying. Hahahaha! Just doing the days I can. This page was for the 24th of January. It was a freezing cold day and we stayed home. Those are gelli prints in the background. I made them using the gel printing plate from Gelli Arts. The steampunk cat is a digital image I downloaded and colored with Copics. Nothing fancy. The tile is Bristol Illustration paper from Hahnemühle. I colored it with Ecoline Brush Pens than tangled it using paradox. I don't use that pattern often because it confuses me. 


This is how I set up my tile to tangle. Eight equal-ish sections and I tangled paradox in each section. I did one side going in one direction, then changed the direction for the other side. Thinking it would make the sides look different. It did not. At all. Hahahaha! I love how it turned out. 








January 25th page. Gelli prints in the background and a digital image for the girl. The dragon came to me in a swap - I can't recall who sent it - sorry. I am trying to use my Zig Clean Color Dot pens on every page. They are so easy to use and make great little added details. 








January 26th page. The background pieces are gelli prints - one that turned out super! The text block is a bit of Dylusions ink sprayed on some Bristol from Hahnemühle. The deer is a digital image I downloaded. And I've missed the last couple days. We were out of town one day and yesterday I decided I needed to reorganize all my color in the studio. What a silly idea! Hahahahahaha! Anyway - I hope you have a great rest of your week! 










Comments

  1. Hope you didn't get lost amid all the colour - mammoth job I'd have thought. I love that Paradox tile - I'll have to give this a go & work out the direcctional effects.......... hmmmm that will be a challenge but I cannot see it so will have to actually do it physically!! That deer certainly got himself camouflaged midst all those blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way paradox looks when complete but it really is a challenge for me

      Delete
  2. Fabulous art pages! I find Paradox confusing, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to keep telling myself "take off slim and stop wide" over and over and over

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun