Days 72 - 85 of The 100 Day Project


 













Days 72 and 73 of The 100 Day Project. I swear I keep wanting to call it The 100 Day Journey, because it really is a journey. And I can not believe I am still enjoying it. Hahahahahaha! The base of this page began with me rolling on several layers of Shimmer Shimmer paint. Not loving the color, thankfully I get to cover up a lot of it due to the way I work. Hahahahaha! Working in my Harmony Hot Pressed Watercolor book from Hahnemühle - love this book for this project! There is also a bit of mono print made with the Gelli Arts gel printing plates. The tiles were started by my friend Jules Mack and completed by myself. 
















One of my more favorite pages. Days 74 and 75. Watercolored background and there are a couple gel print strips as well. The manatee is a Chris Ryniak image that I colored. The mermaid is a Pinterest digital image that I colored. Fun page to put together!
















I started this page for days 76 and 77 with my Jane Davenport Ladybug Dotters. Nothing fancy, just lots of dots and a strip of gel print down the middle. The sentiment box was made by Christine - she is a great friend! Tangles are moonpie and narfello. 















Let's see, days 78 and 79. That background is Dylusions Ink Sprays. That is a perk of working in this specific book from Hahnemühle - I can use all kinds of wet media. And I love it! That strip down the middle is part of a page I made for my book More Tangle Starts. Coffee geek is a Chris Ryniak image, the flower girl is from Pinterest. Tangles are Nevaeh and paprika. 















Days 80 and 81. For the life of me I can not remember where that group of flowers came from. I have three of them, just black and white, that I colored. Tangles for these days were Pillz and Plower. 















Another watercolor background with a strip of gel print down the middle. Part of a page I included in More Tangle Starts. The two little critters are Chris Ryniak. The girl is Saturated Canary. Tangles are plum-lei and puffle. Two fun patterns! I am still working with my Zig Clean Color Dot markers to make all the little dots that tie pieces together. I wanted to use them for all 100 days and so far none of them have run out of color. 
















And days 84 and 85, just 15 more to go. I have no idea what we will do in my group then. Absolutely no idea at all. Sigh. Ok, this page - gel print strip across the middle and those dots up and down in the middle - those are stencil butter! And I just got 4 new colors yesterday. Time to play today. Tangles - quandu and sand. I had never used sand before and I really like how it turned out! That little yellow box came from Christine. Inside it says "I've got nothing to do today but smile. Paul Simon" Works for me! Have a great week!

Hahnemühle's Harmony Hot Pressed watercolor book can be purchased here

Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plates can be purchased here

More Tangle Starts can be purchased here

Comments

  1. You're really rockin' with the 100 day project, Alice! These are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, sandra, I am at a great loss as to what we will do next in my group. I am running out of ideas

      Delete
  2. Terrific that you're still enjoying the project. It's that final spread that catches my eye - maybe because when I first began stamping figures it was the Gorjuss girl. The way her blue leggings echo the tile on the opposite page is super & I did smile at that little quirky line of Zig dot marker between the girl & the flower bottom right. The stencil butter dots echo the central washi tape colour too. Hope you had fun playing with your stencil butter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha! it just felt like that row of dots should extend down between the girl and the flower. it seemed right. I love those little Gorjuss girls, too. I need to use them more often. I picked up a bunch of their stamps for $1 apiece from a business that was closing several years ago

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around