World Watercolor Month is Coming!

World Watercolor Month is coming to Doodlewash!


All month long in July we will be celebrating World Watercolor Month with daily prompts and lots of beautiful art! And this year I get to be an Artist Ambassador!!!! 









As an Artist Ambassador I will be reviewing product from Da Vinci. And I get the great honor of having my artwork displayed on a collectible artist bag available in two sizes in the Doodlewash Shop! So exciting! And even better - 100% of the proceeds go to the International Child Art Foundation! We have some amazing sponsors this year and a bunch of artists participating. I hope you will go to Doodlewash and purchase one of my bags! Or several! Hahahaha! They make great gifts! I have a couple bags from years past and they are great quality - sturdy and durable. There are a total of 14 artist bags available. 



Charlie O'Shields has already released the prompts for July. If you are a member of Tangle All Around - we will be incorporating these watercolor prompts into our work for the month of July. More information about that later, but for now  . . . go buy a bag or three. <3 








My artist bag can be purchased here. 

All artists bags - including mine - can be purchased here

More information about World Watercolor Month can be found here

Comments

  1. Congratulations Alice! I've been waiting for the shop to open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for this year's WWM! Your bag is so beautiful, and I can't wait for mine to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so glad we are friends! You have opened doors for me that never would have been opened. Thank you for that! And yay!!!! I ordered your bag, too! It reminds me of Maine! ❤️

      Delete
  3. This sounds like FUN!! And I ordered 2 of your small bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for the order! the proceeds go to a great cause!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. Love the design & the stunning colours. All very much your style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so exciting! I am thankful to be included!

      Delete
  5. I ordered large and small zipper pouches with your beautiful design, Alice. I'm happy to support art education in any way. Also, I'm going to attempt watercolor and gouache painting, because I love how you mix the colors with your tangling. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for showing your step by step instructions and beautiful artwork. I just ordered the needed supplies and I'm really excited to start.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for supporting World watercolor month and the children! <3 I am excited to see what you do with the watercolor prompts. we will learn and work together :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun