Free Art Party Weekend

Wanna party all weekend? You're invited to the FREE "Goodbye to Summer" Art Party Weekend happening August 7 and 8! Say "Goodbye to Summer" in style by celebrating all weekend long submersing yourself in all things art! The weekend includes a line up of fabulous artists and crafters (including myself!) who will teach you some of their favorite projects. You can attend LIVE or watch the replays! Either way, you'll have access to all the lessons for 60 days! So, come say goodbye to summer in style! And party with us all weekend long! Registration is happening right here!
 

Comments

  1. I can't wait! I hope I can catch your session live!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I am so glad you are going to join us <3

      Delete
  3. Woo hoo sure to be a great experience!
    ,!!!
    Phillis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will join you! Thanks for publicizing this, Alice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s great! I’ll see you there 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to this great opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to have a very busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be great! Classes available to watch for 2 months

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun