Making Beautiful Art With FINETEC





Are you looking for some beautiful, antique watercolor tones? How about color that works on both black and white substrates and even changes color depending on the direction you turn it? Today I am excited to be able to share information with you about some beautiful watercolor paints over on the Doodlewash site


July is World Watercolor Month!  As part of the festivities I have made a review of the FINETEC Pearlescent Antique Tones and Flip - Flop Watercolour sets. Both are gorgeous and a joy to work with! Such yummy colors! You can read my review by clicking here. And get your wallet ready because you are going to want to grab up both sets!



You can purchase the Antique Tones set by clicking here

You can purchase the Flip - Flop Set by clicking here


 

Comments

  1. Oh Alice, what fun!!! Your review was fantastic. I have one set of FineTec which I've barely used ... but with your step-by-steps, I may be ready to pull it out and play! Thanks for all you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jan! I think you will be very happy with your Finetec.

      Delete
  2. Such an interesting review of these - if I didn't already have a lot of the Twinkling H20s I would succumb but since I do & they're underused................ These Fineteck look so good & I loved your artwork with them - so fascinating seeing how differently they react on white & black.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That creamy texture like honey you can get with Twinks - these paints do the same thing. I was surprised when I worked with them. They really are gorgeous colors and work so well.

      Delete
    2. interesting - might have known you've used the H20s!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You’re welcome! Great paints, great colors!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun