Gratitanglez 2021






Welcome to Gratitanglez 2021. Actually, Gratitanglez is the brain child of Lisa Anderson, CZT, who is graciously letting us tag along. November is typically when we stop and reflect on the good things in our lives. The people and things we are thankful for. Thankfulness and tangling go hand-in-hand. As we draw we can reflect on our blessings. Lisa put together this list of tangles for your use this month. 




















My FB group Tangle All Around will be working through November using Lisa's chosen tangles and being grateful. Don't think you have much to be thankful for? Stop for a moment and think. You are breathing - right now I would like to be able to breathe without being in pain, but I am breathing and I'm thankful for that. You have a shelter to protect you from the weather? A little food to eat each day? Someone who will smile back when you smile at them? I have decided to start each day with picking someone or something specific that I am thankful for and writing that in one of the open spaces on my template. If you look closely you will see some grey pen writing. Then I am tangling right over the top of my words. Most people would never even notice the writing, let alone be able to read it, but I know it's there. And that's all that matters. To get us started, I've already tangled in this week's patterns. Let me give you step-outs for November 1 - 5, 2021. 








And there you have the first five days. Please join us in giving thanks this month. I will post each week's tangles right here. You can subscribe and receive each post straight into your email inbox.

I mentioned breathing. I am going into the hospital on the 3rd to have some repair work done on a lung. Next week's post may be a little late unless I can figure out how to schedule it to just pop up at the right time. Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery are appreciated. It has taken me since June to get to this point. And I am thankful I have finally gotten here. See? Something else to be thankful for. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like great fun, and a fantastic way to remember to be grateful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is easy to forget how much we have to be thankful for

      Delete
  2. As you say there's much to be thankful for. It'll be fascinating to see how differently everyone interprets this using the same tangles. That's what makes the group such a lot of fun. I shall be praying you're able to breathe without pain before too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your prayers, sister, they mean the world to me.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun