OCTangling Concludes

OCTangling 2021 wraps up with this week and it has flown past! Almost time to start a new month with a new challenge. But that is fodder for another post. Hahahahaha!

I would like to tell you I am going to be having surgery next week. You may remember the post I made about my journey up to this point. I finally got appointments with a pulmonologist, then a cardiothoracic surgeon who will be doing some cleanup and repair work on my lung. I expect to be in the hospital 4 - 5 days so it may be awhile before you hear from me again. Prayers are appreciated very much. 

In the meantime, let me give you the remaining tangles for OCTangling 2021. 

























And that's it! I would love to see your work for OCTangling. I hope you were inspired to create and to continue creating. 

Comments

  1. A fabulous choice of patterns! You know you'll be in my prayers. You're a strong person, Alice, so I know you'll come through this with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sandra. Putting the word out a little at a time. Thank you for your prayers - you are such a dear friend.

      Delete
  2. Praying that this will take care of all the trouble breathing you have been having. Will continue to pray for you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda, this surgery is supposed to fix everything.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun