OCTangling Continues With Week Two


 


















OCTangling, 2021 is off to a great start! Here we are in week two already! So many beautiful pieces of art are showing up on social media. And in my FB group Tangle All Around! My group receives a week's worth of tangles from me each weekend and they tangle them up during the week. Some are working on templates like this one. Some are drawing a tile each day. Some are working in sketchbooks. And every single one of them are doing the project the right way. This is my tile with the tangles for the first two weeks already drawn. 


Here is the list I put together for Tangle All Around. The numbers are the dates of the month. The first word is the tangle, the second word is a prompt provided by Jake and INKtober. Feel free to incorporate the prompts or not. I personally am not using them but many people are. And they are making some really cool pieces of art!

Here are the seven tangles for the week. We call the step by step directions 'step-outs'. Typically the first step is seen in red, then each additional step builds on what you already have drawn and it also shows in red. 

















And there you go for the week. Seven patterns - or tangles - you can play with and learn. I would love to see what you do! Come join us at Tangle All Around. You will be welcomed by many new -and old - friends. And everyone is welcome. 

Comments

  1. I'm loving your Octangle! Great patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant placement of those two tangles in bottom left & bottom right - don't they just balance each other beautifully? The way you are posting updates for every week really helps people see which tangles are coming up. For some reason the link in your email notification didn't connect properly so got here via your Home Page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I’ll look into that. Might be why my views are down.

      I think doing Octangling like this is doable for most people. Hopefully 🤪

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around