Sharing My Week Two So Far

 


Week two of Twinchietober is almost over and I thought I would share what I've done so far. 

My Facebook group Tangle All Around is working together this month using patterns designed by members of our group. Each week I give them seven tangles to use during that week. The fun part is we are drawing on teeny tiny little 2" squares of paper. That means you can fit tangling into your day somewhere. No pressure.

The October 6th tangle is called Boltz. It was designed by Patience Snell. I combined it with Printemps - you know I use them in almost everything I draw. 





The tangle for October 8th is called Pillared. A great 3D pattern designed by Uttara Shidore. There are some really amazing drawings using pillared in the group. Some that make you think you could just reach out and touch them - they are that well shaded and 3D'ed. 

You may have noticed - maybe not and that's ok - I don't have a drawing for October 7th. My brain just could not wrap around the steps. So I skipped it. Sorry. I will keep trying. 





October 10th tangle - Pokiok, designed by Nita Ott, CZT. This is a really cool tangle! Imagine taking this block and repeating it on a grid with as many blocks as you want! It would look fabulous! Like a wonderful quilt!  





The October 9th tangle Pindo is from Sandra Strait. In her online socials you may have seen Sandra shown as Life Imitates Doodles or Molossus. You should check out her Flickr albums. I combined pindo with blox and a little steampunkish wheel. 



October 11th is the last one I have ready for you. The tangle is called Rehilete and it was designed by Diana Marshall. She has some really great art and wonderful tangles, and Diana  has over 30,000 followers on Instagram. You can see her work by clicking here

I put Twinchietober together to be easy for everyone to participate. A small piece of paper and a pen are really all you need. Care to give it a go? Join us in Tangle All Around by clicking here. I'll be watching for you. And now it is almost time for week three. Eek!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thank you so much! I am going to continue working on Xerina <3

      Delete
  2. That's fine! Have fun 😘❤️🤗👋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Alice! And I love all the colors. Hope you are feeling better and stronger each day, my friend. 💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your white accents really make these pieces sing when combined with the black linework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really enjoying that white pen! hahaha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around