Just Released: Tangle All Around: Our Art, Our Journey!

 



Brand new and available worldwide on Amazon. Tangle All Around: Our Art, Our Journey. 

In this curated book, artists from all around the globe share their beautiful tangled artworks for your appreciation and enjoyment. There are eighty-six international artists represented here from sixteen different countries. You will see traditional black and white zentangle art, zentangle inspired artworks and beautiful full color works of tangled art. Ages of contributors range from ten years old to eighty plus years of age. You are never too young to learn, nor too old to learn - then continue to grow your skills. 



Flip through this full color coffee table book of art and be inspired. Reading the stories of some of the artists will draw you right in. This is not a how-to book. This is a sit back and enjoy book. All artworks were drawn by members of Tangle All Around. It is the story of our journey through tangling. And we want to share it with you. Let me show you the full cover. 























The full cover features the artwork of eleven different artists. A work of heart indeed. This is a full color book. Grab up a copy for yourself and drool over the beautiful, varied art from around the world. I can not stop looking. It is breathtaking!


Every piece of art in this book was created by a member of Facebook group Tangle All Around. Want to learn more about the art of tangling? Join us by clicking here and answering three easy questions so I know you are a real person and not a machine.


Tangle All Around: Our Art, Our Journey can be purchased worldwide by clicking here. I expect it will list in the United States and Canada first. Go to your local Amazon website and search for it. Overseas? Give it a few days. Thank you for your support of our book! I promise it is worth it!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Alice - It's already listed on the UK Amazon site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great news, Evy! I can't find it on ours yet. I only found it now because they sent me an email with a link. glad you have it available overseas. thanks for letting me know. have a blessed day <3

      Delete
  2. Just delete my previous comment as I didn't sign it - Evy. Blogger does not allow me to comment under my google account so I have to do it as Anonymous instead!!! Anyhow - Congratulations & it's already been listed on the UK Amazon site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear Alice!!! I'm so happy you have managed it 👍😍🫶 It's not here on Amazon till now. But I think it will soon be there. Can't wait to have the book in my hands. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for sharing your art for our book. it is beautiful! can't wait for you to see it <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun