JUST RELEASED: Tangle Starts eBooks




Just released on Amazon and available worldwide - More Tangle Starts in ebook format. I don't know why I didn't think to do this sooner. All 100 of these gorgeous, full color pages can be used with your digital art OR you can print any page you wish to use for your own hands-on creation. Instead of a one-time use with a page in the paper copy, with the ebook you can use that one page as many times as you want to print it out. For as long as you own the book. 

Whether you are a tangle artist, a mixed media artist, a collage artist, card-maker, scrapbooker, art journalist or digital artist - this book is for you. Available in paperback and now for the first time ever in ebook format!

More Tangle Starts is available in both formats by clicking here. But that's not all! 

Just released today is Tangle Starts in ebook format. Tangle Starts was the book that started it all for me as an author/illustrator. Full color pages that I created right at home in my little studio. Pages waiting for you to take and use to create your own art. One thing led to another and soon the Artangleology Series began to grow. 

Tangle Starts is still available in paperback version, but now it is also available in ebook format. Perfect for creating digital art, you can also print any of these pages and use them over and over again in your own paper crafting. 

Tangle Starts is available in both formats by clicking here. Thank you for your continued support of my books!

Comments

  1. What a fantastic idea! I'm so glad you did this, Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course - being able to use the images over & over is a huge bonus. I’d never have thought of that.
    All the best with this format too. - Evy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea dear Alice! I have both books and they are amazing and so beautiful pages. ❤️🫶👋👍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for supporting my books.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun