Steampunk Tangling

 















We continue steampunk tangling this month of July in Tangle All Around. Last post I showed you several templates we worked with in June. Last week we tangled up an awesome turtle. This is the one I made. I used a lot of tangles on it - all boxed up, viola, I-wear, steel, spindle and a few more. Lots of fun! Normally I would watercolor this little guy but I wasn't feeling up to it. So I used my trusty Copic sketch markers to bring this little guy to life.



Here is my black and white version before I added color and shading. I like him this way, too! Let me show you the template we used. 



The template was provided by Ben Kwok in the archived FB group Ornation Creation. He has such great ideas and this is just one of them. You can find Ben on Instagram by searching Bioworkz



"There be dragons here." One of my favorite quotes. Mainly because I love dragons so much! This week's template is a dragon and I am working on mine today. 

We will be doing steampunk art all month long. Come join us on FB in Tangle All Around by clicking here. You will need to answer three simple questions so I will know you are YOU and NOT a machine. Hope to see you there! And happy tangling!

Comments

  1. Ben Kwok's work is so amazing, and he was so generous with his templates! You've done something special with the turtle, and I can't wait to see the dragon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am always intimidated with his templates then really happy when it’s done. ❤️

      Delete
  2. His eyes look like he's wearing underwater goggles & his tail resembles a propeller! Interestingly steampunk with a hint of softness brought in by your floral elements & the soft pink colouring. - Evy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing steampunk. Don’t always get the ideas easily though

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun

Tangled Dragonflies All Around