Color artist, tangle artist and art journaler. Author of the Tangle Starts, Artangleology Series on Amazon. Artist Ambassador for Zebra Pen. Product reviewer for Hahnemühle Fine Art. Step by step tutorials is what I love and share.
Follow Me On Bloglovin'
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20662445/?claim=d874qwxw358">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
So let's start with a happy photo.Yesterday I told you I would update you on my health today and that is what this post is all about. The good news is I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now. Before I was afraid the tunnel was blocked up and sealed forever. Not even kidding. Don't worry. This is as graphic as this post gets. Back in the summer - late May, early June - I had a cough that I couldn't get rid of. At times I almost couldn't breathe. I went to four different doctor appointments and was Covid tested seven times (all negative) before someone finally asked if I had been x-rayed. Brilliant moment because no, no one had thought to do that. Finally on August 20, 2021, I went to the hospital and had this x-ray taken. The head of the x-ray department came straight to me and said I would not be allowed to leave the hospital. She escorted me to the ER based on this x-ray alone. Those open black areas are my lungs. You can see that the one on my left was almost ...
It's February since I posted last. That is a long time. But I haven't been sitting idly, I have been sitting getting well. I was so sick for so long. In and out of the hospital five or six times and now I am battling cancer with every weapon I have. And many of you have been praying for me daily. Thank you, I believe in the power of prayer. Don't stop now, God isn't finished with this season yet but I am hopeful that He and I will escape victorious. These are a few of the things I have been able to complete along the way. And just making this post is a challenge because I don't remember all the steps to posting one. Being on medications for so long caused memory losses here and there. I hope they return one day. I made this for ICAD, Index Card a Day. Happens every June and July. The thought is to make some kind of art on an index card each day of those two months. Doesn't matter what kind of art. Just do it. I did several different things for ICAD dependin...
This is me. Lover of dragons, bright color and happy things. Kitties, squirrels, chipmunks, and now we add a fox to the mix. Along with our moose and bear. But the last couple months have been rough. Many of you know I have been dealing with some health issues and a lot of uncertainty. But through it all one thing remains and that is God is good and He is in control. Once I got over the shock, I made a conscious decision that I wasn't going to accept anything less than 100% recovery. Operation 100% and now Mark, Carol, myself and you know that little fact. I needed to put a timeline together for the Pulmonologist, and I wanted it documented for myself. That is what I am sharing with you today. A timeline with pretty colors :). And that is where things stand at this point. Still waiting to hear from a pulmonologist - we still need to find out why all that fluid happened in the first place. Those doctors are all tied up with Covid patients and do not have time for 'regular...
Comments
Post a Comment
I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.