GratitangleZ Continues


 



















GratitangleZ continues this week with seven additional tangles. Not familiar with GratitangleZ? The Facebook group with that same name developed the list of patterns we are using. Tangle All Around is working the project as well and each week I post the new tangles in our group. Each day you tangle the pattern for the day while contemplating your thankfulness. We all have something to be thankful for. You can work on individual tiles, in a journal, or you can work like me. This is a 10.5" tile from Zentangle HQ. I added the color first using three Dylusions Ink Sprays and plenty of water. I even used a couple stencils for some texture. With a lightbox I traced the template in pencil. Then each day of the month I find a space to add the tangle for the day. I am writing what I am thankful for on the back side of the tile. However you do the project is just the right way for you! Let me show you the template I am using. 




It actually has 31 spaces which gives me one extra. I printed the template on a regular 8.5" x 11" sheet of computer paper, then used the lightbox to transfer it to my tile. I use this same template a couple times a year with various projects.

Now let me give you the seven tangles for this week starting with the one for today - November 11, 2023. 




You can enlarge any of these photos to be able to see the steps better by simply clicking on the picture. 













































And that is it for this week. GratitangleZ is a great project! If you would like to join us or if you would like to learn more about this particular type of art - just click here. This will take you to Tangle All Around. You will need to answer three simple questions so I know you are a real person and not a machine masquerading as a person waiting to hack our group and post about sunglasses. I have enough sunglasses already. Hahahaha! Have a great weekend! And remember to count your blessings. 

Comments

  1. Doesn't it look splendid the way it's filling up? Also by using the same template over again you can see the way that doing different tangles change the overall effect. I'm sitting looking at your Dex & your Jonqal & love your embellishments of both, especially the Jonqal - lovely way of getting your Printemps in there. I half expected to see your chop embedded there.......... I don't think it's made an appearance yet. - Evy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks <3 actually have never like dex or jonqal. ever. but they aren't too bad with the white bits. and you are right. no chop yet. but it will show up eventually. love you!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous tangles this week! Are you thankful for your sunglasses? Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun