GratitangleZ, Finish Strong


 



















I am almost done with my GratitangleZ project for November. I usually work about one week ahead so I can stay on top of things. GratitangleZ is a great project hosted by the Facebook group of the same name. Each week you tangle the pattern for the day while thinking about something you are thankful for. You can work in any format you wish. As you can see I am working on a template. All the patterns are in place - I still need to shade and finish the framing lines around the outside. I'll show it to you when I am done. Template not for you? You can tangle the daily pattern in a journal, on a tile, on a two inch twinchie - any way you choose is the right way. You can not mess this up. I promise. 




This is the template I used. I just printed it out on the computer, then traced it onto this 10.5" square tile I had already added color to. If you want to just print it and tangle I would suggest printing it on card stock. 



Here are the last six tangles for the month. 









And that's it. GratitangleZ, 2023. We each have so much to be thankful for. Sometimes you have to think about it, to search for it, but there is always something to be grateful for. Blessings to you and your family this day and always. 

In December we will start a new project in Tangle All Around on Facebook. I am calling it The Gift of Tangles. Each week I will give seven tangles/patterns that go with the holiday theme. I would love for you to join us - whether you celebrate Christmas or some other holiday or none at all. It is always time to tangle. And where better than with an awesome group of artist friends. You can join us by clicking here

What supplies do you need? Nothing fancy unless you really want to. I plan on using the month of December to try to get back to daily journaling. I will incorporate the tangle of the day into the work I do in my journal. This can be as simple or as elaborate as you want it to be. Hope to see you there!


Comments

  1. Thank you. I will definitely check out your site. I really prefer mixed media and watercolor but I try a little bit of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you've done those U-bud & Scape panels in the centre section around Printemps, mirroring them beautifully. Scape sits particularly nicely with Printemps there. Avro bottom left balances both Jonquil & Dex top right as well - funny how I only saw that now. - Evy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Evy, this one was a little difficult for me but I got this far. Still haven’t shaded or finished the border.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun