GratitangleZ - It's Another Week





















My tile for GratitangleZ 2023 is coming right along! I have the tangles for November 1 - 24 on this tile, with the exception of two that I substituted something else for. And I used two in one space. There are six more days to come in the project and I have nine spaces left to fill. I have an idea to narrow that down to seven spaces. You will have to wait and see until next week! Hahahaha! 


As a refresher - this is the template I am using this month. GratitangleZ is a project from another group on Facebook. They provided the list of tangles/patterns for the month. Each week in my FB group Tangle All Around, I post the patterns for the week and the members of my group come up with some really cool renderings! I would love it for you to tangle along with us. If you scroll back through the last couple posts you can find all the patterns we have used so far. 

Let me give you the seven tangles for this week. 








Seven tangles for seven days this week. Each day draw one of these patterns on a tile, in a journal, or on a template like I am. And while you draw think about something you are thankful for. I am writing my thankfuls on the back side of my 10.5" tile each day. Sometimes when I am feeling down - or just when I want to remember - I can turn this tile over and read all the things I am thankful for. 

Want to join us? You can do so by clicking this link. It would be awesome for you to tangle along with us.

Note: Last week I mentioned the name of God. In specific I said God was good. One reader took great offense and sent me a testy email which I responded to with a reply. She asked to be unsubscribed from any further posts and mailings, which I did. Why am I telling you this? If you have followed me for very long you already know I am a believer. I am a follower of Christ. Of God. I know not everyone believes the same way. I don't try to ram it down your throat. I will ask for prayer on occasion. My tribe of praying and good wish faithfuls have been on a journey through lung surgery and cancer with me. And I am so thankful for every one of you. I just wanted you to know where I stand and I hope you are good with that. If you don't feel you can handle that please let me know and I will unsubscribe you. However, I really want you all to stay so we can keep learning and working together. Love you all! Have a great week! 

 

Comments

  1. Aha - Chop spotted!! It's nestling very nicely there & quite at home. My eye still gravitates to the top right hand corner - the Jonqal is just so striking with its white embellishment. Printemps taking centre stage I thought quite logical. The whole piece is coming along beautifully. Take care & I'm glad you know Him - prayer continues. - Evy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love you so much, Evy! I'm glad we are 'sisters'. can't wait to shade this whole thing. it will take on a new life, I think :)

      Delete
  2. Alice, this is beautiful. I look forward to seeing it completed. I like the "Sistar" one the best so far. Thank you. Nancy K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Nancy, I find I'm having trouble waiting from week to week. hahaha!

      Delete
  3. In response to your reader who took offense. It will be her loss. Sorry you had to deal with that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised. I waited a whole day before I responded to her.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I've been waiting to hear from you. Thank you for sharing your time with me.

Popular posts from this blog

Dream It and Do It!

Tangled Dragonflies All Around

Octangling, 2020 Has Begun